Joshua loving his baby sister. He is such an incredible helper with her. I don't even ask for his help, he just steps up to the plate!

All the cousins posing in front of Mammaw's beautiful rose bush.

Katie loves holding Klarissa and does a great job!

Me and my sweetheart! By the way, that black eye you see is not from me! He had an accident with the mower.

My mother-in-law's beautiful roses.
5 comments:
Wonderful pictures! I wasn't too worried about the possibility of you giving David a black eye-I am sure there is a good story to go with it. Erma's roses are beautiful-I was just looking for pictures of her flowers to put in Julianna's notebook-she did her state notebook on Kentucky. She is doing her presentation today at school. I am picking up KFC for her class to have as she gives her speech.
What beautiful pictures/family/flowers!
The fieldtrip looked fun and I LOVED the picture of the baby getting milk from her Mommies belly! LOL! Priceless! :)
Hope that you are doing well and that you all will have a GREAT summer...
Those rose bushes are gorgeous!
I am laughing about the black eye. From what you've told me, David isn't mean enough to do anything to make you that mad. :-)
Your kiddos are adorable!
love the pictures!!! the baby is getting so big...
Precious pics. I love the big brother one.
Post a Comment