Thursday, April 26, 2007

It is with much hesitation and after several months of trying to decide what to do, that I have decided to change my blog from Yahoo to blogspot. I found out that people are unable to leave comments/messages on my blog unless they have a Yahoo account. Therefore, for the sake of my non-Yahoo friends, I am switching. I sort of regret having to do this because of all the connections I have made through Yahoo, but I promise to continue visiting my Yahoo friends.

22 comments:

Marty said...

Hey Kellllly!!!

I am so happy to be the first one to say welcome to the blogspot club! Ha! Reminds me of the A Hall Club! Great to hear from you and catch up on your life. You have beautiful children!

Great to hear from you! I'm glad you switch so we can "chat".

Kimberly said...

Glad you made the move, Kelly..and yes, A hall rocks! Good to be back n contact w/ya!

Julia said...

Kelly;

So glad you are here. I will put you as a link on my blog, but I'm not sure what your blogspot address is. I got here by linking from your profile.
My dittos on your beautiful family. I agree with Marty that our generation is producing some great lookin kids, now let's hope and pray we produce beautiful kids on the inside too.

Making Memories 1999 said...

Welcome to blogspot!! Hope you are enjoying the switch! If you don't mind, I'd like to link up with you as well! Love this blogging business!!

Anita Marie said...

Glad to see you've joined blog spot. I find it's much easier to manage, post pictures...etc.

Anita Marie said...

Might I add that B-hall rocks as well. *Selutes Francis French's painting.*

Kelly S said...

Ah yes Anita, the painting! I have a mental picture of Julia, Tara and Marty bowing at the memory!

Julia and Becca, my address is www.kellystamper.blogspot.com

Thank you Marty and Kim for your notes.

The Dickinsons said...

Hey, I'm Heather, and I'm glad that you swithed. I just visited your yahoo blog off of your sister-in-law's blog...and wanted to comment...but as you know, I could not! =) It's neat to see that you now have 4 precious children. What a blessing and how fun! We are doing fine in Colombia, if you'd like to visit my blog here it is! http://dickinsonfam.blogspot.com/

Love, Heather

Esther Hilling said...

Dave and Kelly ... welcome aboard!

Tara said...

Kelly YELLERS!!!!

I can almost hear my own voice calling it out down A-Hall! I'm glad that you joined blogspot, too. I tried to reach you on Yahoo, but way too much trouble!!

Glad to reconnect with you after so long. See you in cyberspace....
Blessings,
th

p.s. you know, we DOOOOO live close enough to each other that we could probably plan one kickin' shopping trip.....!!!!! on second thought, it would probably just be really sad to see what we've been reduced to after all these years and EIGHT kids later!

Kim M. said...

I can't let everyone else comment without me doing it too. Let me say I have enjoyed our friendship immensely! I feel like God brought you back into my life after all those years and I am so thankful for you!

Check out my new blog @

http://matlockmkj.blogspot.com/

I can't figure out how to do the pictures the right way yet I don't know how to link friends either. But maybe I'll get it right sometime soon.
Love ya!
KIM

kayla said...

I can't believe I'm so far behind on getting to finally make on comment on your blog. So happy that we can finally communicate.

Kelly S said...

Tara, I can hear you calling for me down the hall too. Fun memories. I guess we could get together and shop at thrift stores:) What a change from our Macy's trips, huh?!

Marty said...

How come I never go to shop at Macy's when I was in college? I was either poor or thrifty with my money...which one could it be?

Tara said...

Ah, Marty....you could have learned from the Masters how to find a Macy's bargain!!! I don't think Kelly and I ever paid full price for anything. But it sure was fun! However, I should have been learning at your feet how to be neat, disciplined, organized...

Kelly, you're right! Thrift shops, here we come!

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarahmfry said...

I've enjoyed visiting you on Yahoo..and now on blogspot. By the way...don't mind at all about the link.

I'll be back!

Leanna Pitcher said...

Kelly, that is fine for you to add me to your list of links. Great to see you joined us blogspot bloggers. I will check back often. It was nice chatting with you as well when we visited your church.

Kelly S said...

Marty, my mom's credit card was the secret for me!:) She let me pay it off - Boy did I ever pay for that one! I learned quickly to despite credit cards. :) We did find good deals though. I remember Tara finding a gorgeous outfit (skirt and top) for $12.

Tara, we have a great store called Gabriels. It's a discount store and they have name brand clothes/shoes, etc. for dirt cheap. David got some nice Dockers pants for $1. It's the kind of store you have to visit often. Sometimes they have all kinds odf deals and then other times you don't find anything.

jason miller said...

Well, for my money it was "Smelly Kellers", putting gas in her car and shooting stars! Kelly, I'll never forget the Russia trip, where I got over myself and realized you were a pretty cool cat! Great to see where life has brought you.

Kelly S said...

Jason,

Hey now...be careful. I like Tara's better. You all came up with all kinds of things that rhymed with my name. I hated that! (and you know it!)

Just keep in mind, I have the ability to delete any comments that I deem "unfit" for this lovely blog:)

Good to hear from you Jason.

jason miller said...

Well, I won't call you that anymore--just don't give me the boot! :)

Now that we're out of school, I can tell the story of when I was on guard duty and let you and Montene Williams out of the dorm at like 2 in the morning and we went to the canal and talked Russia. Or maybe I shouldn't!