Juwah, I think we're blogging at the same time. The picture slide show is so easy. Go to www.slide.com and choose create a slide show. It's best if you create an account because then it saves all your slide shows and you can go back and edit them or add more pictures, etc. If you need any help, let me know. If I can do it, I know you can! And I didn't even have to get David to help me with that one:)
7 comments:
That looks like so much fun! My boys would love it!
Sure wish we had farm and tractor shows here.
What a cute slide show...how fun for your boy!
Take care...happy that you are blogging here, so I can drop by for visits! =)
God bless y'all,
Heather
What a fun looking day! I love getting "invited" into your family life!
Kelly;
I loved the pictures, they are so regular sized and in a neat slide show. Sure wish I was as smart as Kelly.
Juwah, I think we're blogging at the same time. The picture slide show is so easy. Go to www.slide.com and choose create a slide show. It's best if you create an account because then it saves all your slide shows and you can go back and edit them or add more pictures, etc. If you need any help, let me know. If I can do it, I know you can! And I didn't even have to get David to help me with that one:)
What fun that must have been!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment