We spent the weekend with my parents. My kids love going to see PopPop and Nanny Ellers. They cry everytime we have to leave.
Jacob turned 3-years-old Sunday. He's my quiet little guy with big brown eyes - my little rascal. He quietly walks around the house getting into everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I really need to get a new phrase, but "I can't believe how time flies and how FAST they grow." And seriously, doesn't seem possible he can be three already! Happy Birthday, Jacob! Looks like he got plenty of cool presents!
Well, I was getting ready to say what Nancy said then I read her comment.
It seems like just yesterday, that several of us from chruch were all pregnant about the same time. Now our babies are all turning three...WOW
Happy Birthday, Jacob!
Happy Birthday to your little guy!! Looks like he had a good birthday! :-)
Happy Birthday Jacob!! I will try to bring your present to church wednesday night.
I love you,
Aunt Patty
Happy Birthday to your three year old from my three year old. It sounds like they would make great partners in crime getting into stuff.
Go check Heather's blog for the picture of the lady with her feet on backwards. Very sad.
Nancy & Linda, I agree. Sometimes I wish I could stop time for a little while!
Thank you everybody for your sweet birthday wishes. Jacob is too small to appreciate it, but Joshua and I enjoyed them.
Kelly...he is adorable!!
AWWW...such cute pics of your little Jacob. Kelly, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog....but please DO NOT feel guitly about not baking as much as I do. Like I said earlier...I LOVE TO BAKE, and it comes NATURAL FOR My Moma is a home ec teacher and has RIGHTLY been called the "Martha Stewart of the Holiness Movement". And BAKING is how I deal with my loneliness missing my family, my friends and the good ole USA, and how we deal with the sadness of culture shock too. So, bring out those Debbie Cakes with a PROUD smile...for you are a SPECIAL Mommy and you have talents that I do not have. (Besides, you have one more child than I do too! =)
HAVE A BLESSED MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Love ya, Heather =)
Yes Kelly, I work everyother weekend. I'm off Mother's Day weekend...thanks!
Post a Comment