Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

What a fun weekend! Time with family is precious and compares with none. I am truly blessed with the most WONDERFUL family in all the world. - Wonderful parents, 3 sisters and 1 brother (my best friends), a great brother-in-law and sister-in-law and lots of nieces and nephews!

Our times together are precious and few!

9 comments:

Kim M. said...

Sounds like a fun day! Great pictures! :-)

Anonymous said...

SWEETIE

SO MUCH FUN HAVING YOU ALL HOME
FOR THE WEEKEND

I TOOK THE PERSONALITY TEST - GUESS
WHAT??? I AM ALSO ESFJ

LOVE BUNCHES
MOM

The Dickinsons said...

That is so nice that y'all had such a fun Memorial day. I'm so glad that your family could get together. If you think of it, please tell Kim and Tim that we said hello. They are such dear people. We enjoyed being with them on deputation and just last June too!
Enjoyed the slide show. Have a wonderful day in Jesus.
Love, Heather =)

Kelly S said...

Heather, thank you for your comment. I will tell Kim hello for you. I'll have to tell her there are pictures and comments about her so she'll check my blog more often:) I'm trying to get her to start one as well. We'll see...

Janella said...

Looks like you had a great time with all your family! Thanks for sharing the pics I haven't seen Kim and Tim and their family for a long time. I might try the personality test, its been awhile since I have we'll see. Have a great week!

The Dickinsons said...

Dear Katie,
I wish you COULD come to my graduation party. Thanks for your nice comment on my Mommy's blog...and THANKS BUNCHES FOR YOUR PRAYERS!! I had fun seeing pictures of you and your sister and brothers on your blog. We'll post pictures of the grad. and party after it's over with. I hope I can meet you some day.

Love, Sarah =)

Marty said...

Great pictures Kelly! Sounds like a fun day! I will email you my email address...I keep forgetting!!!! Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I have enjoyed your blog so much. We are actually setting one up and I am so excited. You do a great job. Love, Sherilyn

Tara said...

Kelly,

I had totallly forgotten that you had that big of family. I could only remember one sister. Glad you had a good holiday together. Those good-byes can be killers, though!