
I would like to introduce you to my sister Kathy. She has had her profile set up for awhile but just started blogging. Kathy loves life and is always fun to be around. I know a lot of my HSBC friends remember her and often ask how she is doing. You can connect to her blog from my link list.

Also, I would like to introduce you to Sherilyn B. She is a dear friend of mine and is David's cousin. She is a lot of fun and has a great sense of humor. I know several of you know her and will want to keep in contact. Her blog is www.floridabozonebunch.blogspot.com. For some reason, it's not allowing me to add a link to this post. You can connect to her blog from my link list. Enjoy!
9 comments:
Thanks for sharing S. Bozone's blog address...I'd love to stay in touch with her. Sherilyn (sp?)and I were at GBS together, though she was older than me. Her sister Esther and I are GREAT friends.
I hope that you have a WONDERFUL weekend in Jesus.
Love, Heather =)
Thanks for the new blogs!
Hope you are having a great week! I will email you soon. :-)
Kelly,
You posted a comment on my blog asking about linking to it on yours and I forgot to respond! So sorry! You're welcome to link to mine - I enjoy keeping up with you all a little more.
Take care!
Lizzy
Not even going to try and cmment on you sister's blog, but I really like her quote:""A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her." Really good!
Hey, David, Happy Fathers Day! Blessings on you all and thank you so much for your prayers!
I can't remember if I met your sister when we were living in H.S. or not. If I did, please forgive my forgetfulness!
Stoppin' by to say hi. Sorry I haven't been keeping in touch. Will do better. Hope e/t is goin well!
Take care,
Karon
Kelly;
Where are you? You are missed.
Juwah
Thanks so much for your kind note on my blog. Haven't done much with the blogging world recently. Doing some "catching up" tonight. Hope you had a great vacation!!
Kelly;
Here is my email address. (since I'm checking blogs it's easier to leave you my address here.)
mattnjuwah@yahoo.com
Thanks and glad your back.
Post a Comment