Do you like personality tests? I take after my mom and love personality tests. I snagged this one off of Brenda's blog. I thought it was very interesting and right on target!
Just go to http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp . After you take the test, write down your 4-letter type. To get your explanation, go to www.personalitypage.com and underneath the heading "The Personality Page" click on the 5th button which has a picture of a man on it. Click on your 4 letter type and this will give you a summary of your personality type.
If you're interested, the button with arrows on it gives you career choices that match your personality.
I'm an ESFJ. Try it and let me know what you are! It doesn't take long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Kelly, I tried the personality test. I am a ESTP. Some of it is right but I am not buying all of it. It was fun though. I am going to have Tim try it.
See you tonight,
Patty
Kelly,
Well, I am a ISFP. Most of it is right, which is very scary but informitive. :-) Linda
I saw your comment on Brenda's blog, and how you considered not putting your type on there. My type is ESFJ also. This just means we are really outgoing people!
I am an ESFP and Chris was an ISTJ. I'm wondering what David is???
I took a similiar test at Mission Training International...but toooooo much has happened, and I cannot remember what I am. I do know that I'm outgoing too...Are you surprised? HA!
Wanted to tell you that Phillip and I liked your nice comments on Tara's blog. We thought that you had some wise insight. SOOO glad that y'all are serving Jesus and attending a good church too. The Stetlers are DEAR people!
Have a wonderful weekend in Jesus,
Love, Heather =)
I am an ISFJ -- not sure about the accuracy here. I've never really thought of myself as an introvert. Maybe it's just today!
I am an INFJ. Very interesting to see who has the same personality as me. From Mother Theresa to Nicole Kidman.
Thanks bunches for your nice comment, your care for us and your PRAYERS!! You are so sweet.
YES...I LOVE the Taste of Home Mag too...and I love all the pics. I have fun taking pics of the things I bake...for I'm a visual person too, so I like seeing pics of the recipes, so figured everyone else would like to see them too. PLEASE PRAY...my parents bought a years subscription to the T. OF HOME mag. to send it here to me in Colombia and one to my sister in Romania. (There are 6 issues a year...and I've only gotten one so far.) Laura wrote that she got her T.O.H about a month OR MORE ago...and I still have not seen hide nor hair of mine...SAD! Please pray (if it crosses your mind) that my T. O. H. and my Ladies Comp. come in soon... I LOVE THOSE MAGAZINES and LIVE FOR THEM TO COME..and they are WAY LATE!! God is able...and he CARES about my magazines! =) THANKS!!
That's almost the only mail that I get, and since I LOVE to bake, I LOVE getting that mag. Of course I miss the fellowship of the Hol. ladies, so I love getting the Ladies Comp. too to keep in contact with y'all there. =)
Have a wonderful day,
Love, Heather =)
Yayyy.. it's finally working. It wouldn't let me comment earlier. I can't remember my personality type because my computer died right after I took it. Pray for me... still a big weekend ahead .. Mom is coming and I am a busy lady!
Hello, Kelly :)
I noticed your reply in regards to a post on Marty's blog page - yes, it is the same Essie from Hobe Sound! Good to see your page and your family pix! You have such cute lil ones!
Kelly, that was a sweet comment you just put on my post! Yes, my hubby really is a nice guy! =)There were times that even HE didn't want to come to Colombia. Before he told me about us going to the mission field, he wept and prayed for a whole month, for he wanted to be sure it was GOD sending us to DANGEROUS Colombia. We soooo appreciate y'all's prayers! And it means a lot that your kids pray for us too. When we were still in Costa Rica, my Kimberly made the comment to me, "Mommy, I wish our lives were MORE ADVENTUROUS!" HELP! I assured her that our lives were VERY adventurous, and that I really didn't think I could handle any more adventure! ;)
Have a wonderful day in Jesus,
Love ya, Heather =)
Post a Comment