Please don't feel the need to apologize if you have an animal in your home. My oldest sister is probably the most meticulous and cleanest person I know and she has an adorable Maltese in her gorgeous home.
Please forgive me if I offended you. If you have an animal that lives in your home and you plan to come to visit me, by all means your animal is more than welcome in my home. My animals are not allowed in, but they're not potty/house trained:)
The black cat is Sarah (Katie's), the yellow cat is Tommy (Joshua's) and Cinnamon is our dog.
12 comments:
Glad to see more pictures of the pets! I noticed the CUTE little kitten Joshua was holding in the previous post. I made the comment to Chris last night that I wish the kids could have a cute little kitten like Joshua's. The kids are dying for a kitten (me too) I guess we can't have the best of both worlds, can we??! So glad your kids can enjoy that out in the country! I'll have to be sure the kids see these cute pictures later
I couldn't agree more, I HATE animals in the house. I'm not an animal hater, just don't really like them either. But I HATE them in the house.
Thanks, Kelly, for your nice comment on my blog and for your prayers for baby and I, they mean a lot. We've not felt like blog hopping too much here recently, but hopefully we'll get to feeling better and can catch up with everyone's lives soon.
Love, Heather =)
Our family enjoyed seeing the picture of Cinnamon. I can't belive how big she is.
It is your personal preference - and your are entitled to it!! 8-)
I'm not an animal lover, but my kids are and one of these days I'm sure we will have a puppy. It will most likely be outside. Every time I start to say maybe we could deal with it inside, I go to someone's house where the smell is noticeable, and I change my mind right back!
Hi, Kelly! Hope that you are having a good week! How is homeschooling going? We are enjoying ours! I so agree about animals in the house...We have a beautiful Golden named "Buckeye", but he stays outside. We let him just inside the door to visit...Each to their own...right?(smile)
I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your pets. I love nature, but prefer that animals stay outside. There is no need to apologize. You are kinder than I am about visitor's animals allowed in your home. I don't allow my guests to bring their animals inside. I think it is hard enough to keep the house clean with 6 people living here. Why make my job harder by adding a critter to clean up after.
I have to agree with you that I don't like pets in my house. I have enough to clean up with all these boys!
I do like animals though... just outside.
Kelly;
Hey good to hear from you. The funny thing about animal lovers is they hate non animal lovers, but do love animals....strange! (can't wait to see the comments this comment gets.) Hehehehehe.
I am not a fan..esp. not in the house..also developed a fear in childhood (better now)..and feel no need to apologize!
Hoping things are going smoother for your family!
Thanks for your nice comments on my blog! You are so nice!(We do enjoy our porch alot!) As for the fieldtrips...We decided to do one fieldtrip per month and take the school day off that day...I think that will put them getting done with all of their dvds by the end of May....That includes vacations and taking off for I.H.C..Hope that your year is going good!
Cute animals!! I think if it were left up to my daughter, we'd have all kinds of animals -- from a horse to kittens! :-) But one outside dog is enough for me. :-) Hope you all are enjoying a great fall!!
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog!
Oh Kelly,
I didn't take it personal. I am glad you do like animal lovers if not animals themselves. ;)
Post a Comment