Friday, July 25, 2008
YOU GUESSED IT...!
Okay, okay! Baby number 5 is on it's way!! No, I'm not crazy! We're actually very excited. I'm about 14-15 weeks. I wanted to post my ultrasound pictures with the announcement, but I can't figure out how to do it. It's too early to tell if it's boy or girl, but the ultrasound showed it's healthy and growing right on par! I'll be having another ultrasound in a few weeks, so hopefully we will be able to tell what it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
That is soooo exciting!!! Wow, 5!! We always said another would not be bad. Congradulations to both of you!! We will anxiously be waiting updates on how mom and baby are doing.
So how are you feeling? Do you handle pregnacies well?
What did the children have to say?
Ok let me in on your secret how to change the color of your font??
A BIG congratulations from us to you across the pond. So happy for your news. We pray all goes well.
Congratulations! You are going to be one busy Mama!! Aren't you homeschooling two this year? It's a great kind of busy tbough!
Hooray! Congratulations on a new little blessing! Isn't it amazing how the kids just love one more so naturally?
We are so happy for you!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I am so very happy for you! I don't think you are crazy at all...I am sure that we would have had more, had we started having children earlier! There is nothing so precious as a baby sent from God! Hope that you have a wonderful pregnancy! Take good care of yourself...pregnant mommies are "special"!(smile)
New babies are very exciting! Congratulations!
You go girl! Congratulations!
I'm so excited for you! What a wonderful blessing! And no I don't think you are crazy... you are blessed. :-) Sorry I haven't been blog-hopping much lately. My family has been here all week so I'm behind.
Very happy for you....glad things are going healthy and well this time around. What a blessing!
Take care of yourself!
Congratulations, Kelly(& David) :-)!! I'm from a family of five children and love it! Hope all is going well!!
Congrats!!! I am presently enjoying number 2 who just turned 5 weeks old...not sure I could handle five!! You go girl!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Hope all goes well.
Kelly - Wow! Congratulations to you and David! I was reading about your trip at the zoo and you said you had to stop and rest a lot and I thought, "Is she?!" And then I read on down farther and here's the announcement! Congratulations and my heartfelt warmest wishes to you that you will have a safe and healthy pregnancy!
Love,
Stephanie
Post a Comment