Hi friends! My computer is finally working again! I have so much catching up to do! Google Reader is showing over 100 updates since I was last on!
1. No, I have NOT been spending time on Facebook. I have found it to be a waste of time. It's interesting the first time to look at people's pictures, but other than that it has no purpose.
2. I have some very exciting news...but you have to guess:)
I've got a ton of things to post, but first I wan't to catch up on y'all's blogs!
7 comments:
You are pregnant??
Got a job??
WaHOO! When are you due? Is it a girl or boy?! You know better than to bait us like that.
Kelly, am I allowed to guess? I am looking forward to seeing you in a few days.
Oh going on vacation??
Moving???
Did you quit your job? Actually my first guess is that another Stamper is on the way. You better not leave us in suspense too long!
You are so mean!
Alright a day has gone by, now lets have the great news!!!!
Post a Comment