Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I'll try to post some Thanksgiving and Christmas pictures soon. We celebrated Christmas with my family over Thanksgiving and with David's family Christmas Eve. We feel blessed beyond measure to have such wonderful family, church family and friends to celebrate the season with!

If you haven't read Valerie' Q's post on Chaos, Christmas and Christ, I suggest you visit her blog (http://theqscoop.blogspot.com/) and read it! I read it Christmas night after the kids were tucked in and I was feeling just a little discouraged that once again, our Christmas was more hectic and unorganized than I would have liked, and it was such an encouragement to me!

Wishing evryone a wonderful holiday season!!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Same to you! :) I will look forward to seeing your holiday pictures! Hope that your family is all doing well!