We had the privilege of attending Josh and Jodi's wedding Saturday evening. It was a beautiful and very unique wedding. The front was decorated with lighted Christmas trees.
Before and after the wedding, the big screen showed childhood and current pictures of Josh and Jodi.
I was only able to video the very end of this song that Jodi and her dad sang together, but I thought the very end was the best part! Jodi's voice broke just as she sang the last part to her dad.
Our Table
Yummy White chocolate snowflakes for everyone!
Josh banging on the table - trying to get them to kiss.It was so cute watching Josh and his cousin Walter thoroughly enjoying the rolls. They were so busy chatting, I don't think they even noticed how many they ate.
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing these pictures... what a beautiful wedding! I love the Christmas trees.
Also.. your new background and family pictures are so nice!
What a beautiful wedding...loved all the trees! So unique.
Just saw your dedication pictures...so sweet and touching that you all made it where your Dad could still dedicate your precious baby. That just touched my heart! I am truly sorry that you dear Daddy is having to go through that...May ALL of you feel God's love and peace! It puts everything into perspective, doesn't it? The things of life are not really all that important...I DO think that God gives us family to love while we are here and I see that in your family!
Oh my word that is just gorgeous...sure wish I would have thought of all that stuff...
Thanks for sharing the pics
Enjoyed the pics from this beautiful wedding. So glad that you got the end of their song on video. How touching!
Loved the baby dedication pics...how neat that you were able to have your Daddy dedicate her. Soooo sorry for all he/y'all have suffered. I try to pray for your family nearly every day!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I just posted about what kind of cake I made that took 96 eggs. =)
Post a Comment