I'm so sorry you still have to look at mums on my blog! I promise to poke David's ribs and get him to change it for me soon. Maybe some day I'll learn to do it myself:) At least I made the color red on this post for you: - That's the best I can do:)
Just wanted to say a quick hello and thank you all for your kind emails. They have meant so much. Dad is doing considerably better. Most of you know that he was in the ICU for several days last week. What a scary time for us! Several times doctors and nurses told us that he wouldn't live to make it out of the ICU, but God has allowed him to recover somewhat. He actually was discharged from rehab yesterday and is home - PRAISE THE LORD!
Of course, he still needs a lot of prayer, as he has some major adjustments to make to his lifestyle, (such as living downstairs, trying to continue his ministry work, etc.)
Thank you for caring. It's during times like these that friends mean more to us than ever before. We have felt your love and prayer support and thank you for it!
I hope you all are enjoying the holidays and not letting the stress get in the way!
Lots of love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Kelly,
Darrell's parents had told us about your dad . . . Just wanted you to know I've been thinking about you and praying for you too.
Take care,
Liz
Kelly, Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Your tradition of your kids buying a new ornament each year from a new place that y'all have visited sounds like a neat and fun thing to do.
SOOOO SORRY to read about your Dad being in ICU! How scary! I'm glad he's home!! I'll be praying for him and y'all during this time.
Love, Heather and baby! =)
We love you lots, and we are so sorry for the pain you are going through. We are glad that your Dad is home, and we will continue to pray for your whole family.
I will be praying for your Dad, you and the whole family. I know how scary it is to see someone dear to you so close to death. Let me reassure you that God's grace is sufficient no matter what the outcome. Hugs and Prayers.
Just dropping in to say I am glad that your dad is getting better :)plus I was looking at your wedding pics on here and saw a girl I knew...
I am so sorry about your Dad being in the I.C.U....I know that had to be terribly stressful and scary! I am glad he is doing better and we will add him to our prayer list! It puts everything into perspective, doesn't it? Nothing in life compares to health and just being able to treasure every day! I'm sure you will treasure this Christmas with your family! I always enjoy your comments...You seem like such a nice person! God bless you and your family!
I hadn't heard anything about your dad. I'm so sorry. You have my love and prayers!
(Don't feel bad about the mums on your blog. I just finally moved my pumpkins from the yard into the trash this weekend before the blizzard hit.)
Oh my goodness! What a horrible and SCARY experience. I have been praying and will continue to pray! I pray that through these hard times God will (HE ALWAYS DOES) wrap His arms around you and be with you and your family!
P.S. I put our Christmas card picture on my blog. Haven't had much time to update.
Just getting caught up on blogs. Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he's feeling better.
I'm also getting caught up...so sorry to read this...trust things are better and your holidays were blessed! Love and Prayers!
Kelly;
The mums are a bright spot in the middle of dead winter, so don't sweat it. We will contiune to pray for your Dad. I'm glad to hear he is home.
Julia
Kelly,
Just been thinking about you since we've been home. Hope you're doing well.
Love,
Lizzy
You still there? Missing you! How's your dad?
Kelly,
Love the pictures of your kids, they are so adorable. Hope your Dad is doing well.
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! Love the pictures of your kids at the top of your blog....how darling! Hope everything is going well with your family...been checking your blog. (I know that life is very busy...when you add blogging to it, it gets even busier! ha!) Have a wonderful day!
The pics are adorable! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment