I didn't get to post any Christmas pictures and I don't think it's too late! I love Christmas and would keep my tree up all year long if David would let me!
This was our second year to decorate our tree with colored lights. The children enjoy it so much more than the white lights we used to decorate with.
As always, we very much enjoyed our time with Bozones. We enjoyed hosting them along with David's family Saturday evening. The children had a great time putting on their show for us. This year was the manger scene.
![]() |
| Christmas with Bozones |
The children's Christmas program at church turned out very nice. Sherilyn, our pastor's daughter, did an excellent job with the children. She has a big heart and LOTS of patience!
![]() |
| Christmas program |
We spent an entire day in Downtown Cincinnati. Every Saturday in December, Cincnnati has a whole list of free events for families including horse drawn trolley rides, the incredible Duke Energy train display (with free cookies:), decorated Christmas tree display where the kids get to vote for their favorite, phone booth for the kids to call and talk to a "real live elf" and much more. In the evening, Santa rapples down the side of a huge building, complete with spectacular fireworks display and afterwards, storytime with Mrs. Claus with free cookies and hot chocolate. We had such a good day and it was all free!
![]() |
| Christmas Downtown Cincinnati |



11 comments:
Thanks so much for sharing. It was good to see you back in blogland. You got some great pictures. We had such a nice time at your house--you are a super hostess. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the summer. Don't forget the possibility of a camping trip. I really like the pictures of the kids at the top of your blog.
God's peace is unexplainable... and to feel it at the worst times in life is amazing!
I really enjoyed all of the pictures. Your kids are adorable, your Christmas tree was beautiful, and the Christmas stuff in Cincy looks like a blast!
I love that picture of your kids at the top! I love how it looks like Jacob and Kara are looking and pointing at Josh and Katie.
Really enjoyed all the pictures. I didn't know where you went to church - or maybe I just forgot. :) We're Bible Methodists!
I was so excited to see you back...and you are right...It's never too late to share Christmas pictures! I so enjoyed looking at all of them! Your tree looked very beautiful, your kids are darling and there's nothing like a trip downtown Cincy at Christmas time! I so agree with what you said about "peace"...It is what we all should be seeking! Thanks for sharing! Have a blessed day!
I like your new look and the pics are great..adorable! I've been thinking along the same lines..we're singing "He's the Peace of My Heart" tomorrow..nothing else matters as much as having His peace!
(Yes I am a violinist to a small degree:) but you're right, you prabably didn't hear me there!:)
Kelly, Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog and for your nice email too! Thank you for praying for our family, it means a lot!
Love the new pics of your children at the top of your blog...too cute!
Loved the nice post and pics, Thanks for sharing!
Can't wait to get to see some of y'all "Fellow bloggers"...oops! I mean "Lady bloggers" at IHC! =)
Love, Heather
Sherilyn, believe me...my kids will not let me forget the camping trip!
Kim M., you're right, I didn't even notice that Kara and Jacob were looking toward Josh & Katie. Funny.
Jody, best choice y'all ever made - being converted to Bible Methodist:)
Ronda, thanks for your comments. I'm glad to be back too! David had to change the picture for me before I could get motivated again.
Kim N, I would love to have heard you play! (don't hide those talents!)
Heather, I too am looking forward to IHC, although it looks like David won't get to join us:(
So good to see that you are doing better. You have been in my prayers.
Love seeing a the pictures of your kiddos and Sherilyn's. Nothing like cousins.
Hey, Kelly! I got your comment - Darrell told me about the phone deal in church . . . That's a little embarrassing. I do feel like a time bomb, but you know how that is. ;>) It's nice to know I have lots of people praying for a safe and soon delivery!
Have a good one!
Lizzy
Hi Kelly! Hope that you are having a wonderful day and are staying warm...I am sure that you are staying busy! Being a Mommy, homeschooling,etc., keeps life exciting and moving right along! The adorable pictures of your kids at the top of the blog puts me in the mood for Spring! Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment