Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I want to be like Grandpa!


I wanted to share this picture we took Sunday. I thought it was so cute! Joshua has been wanting suspenders for a long time so he can look like Grandpa Stamper. I finally bought him some. He was so excited to wear them Sunday and couldn't wait to go to Grandpa and Grandma's house for dinner so he could take off his suit jacket and show them off to Grandpa. Joshua loves both of his grandpas and since he was tiny, he has always wanted to be like them - He wants to play the piano like Grandpa Stamper, he wants to be a preacher like Grandpa Ellers, etc. I am so glad I don't have to worry about their influences. They are both Godly men and I'm grateful for them!

10 comments:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

What a neat thing to choose a Godly character to imitate. I think there was one proud Grandpa at dinner.

Beth Stetler said...

That picture is a treasure!

Ronda said...

What an adorable picture! Bet that makes "Grandpa" just a little happy! What a blessing to have Christian Grandpas! Cute post!

Julia said...

Too cute!

Lanee M. said...

It was nice to see your blog. It seems like I haven't seen you for a long time. Visit my blog and see my growing family. Hope to see you soon.

Liz said...

Adorable picture. Isn't it so sweet how they want to do everything we do!!

Kim M. said...

That is priceless! Aren't you glad they have such godly examples to follow?

Jody J said...

That is awesome. There's nothing like godly grandparents! Cute picture too!

The Dickinsons said...

What a cute pic and what a Godly hero your son chose.

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Hoping to see you at IHC, if you come...and if I make it there with my HUGE baby bump! (See latest post that I just posted tonight. =)

Kimberly said...

Just seeing this...so cute! Please tell Marvin and Erma hello for us..they are dear folks!