Sunday, March 9, 2008

Yikes! This is what I have to look forward to in the morning - a hike down our driveway in order to get to church! (Notice our van parked at the bottom of the hill.)



It started snowing here Friday morning and didn't stop until late Saturday afternoon. It is so beautiful! We have been enjoying it so much. Friday evening we took the kids for a walk up in the woods. It looked like a winter wonderland!






6 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

We heard about your storm, what a beautiful "mess" it left behind though. How in the world will you get all the snow out of your driveway - please tell me someone doesn't have to shovel all of that!?!?!

Kim M. said...

What beautiful pictures! Cold, but happy faces. :-) Your kids will have great memories of your family hikes.
Please DON'T FALL on your way to your van.... wear boots. Aren't you glad you don't have to get out much?!
We had a lot of snow too... I love the way it looks.

Ronda said...

Love your beautiful "snow" pictures! There is something so "breathtaking" about snow covered trees...God's beautiful handiwork!(Our area in IN only got about 2-3 inches and most of it has melted!) Great family picture of you all! Hope that you are doing well...

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

The pictures are beautiful. You know how much I love the snow. I would love to take a walk through the woods in the winter. Did you ever make it down the hill? My mom said that this was winter's last fling.

Tim LeBaron said...

Looks like fun! Tell David hi for me. Here is my blog address.

http://tjlebaron.blogspot.com/

Barb (Glick) Kamph said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. I AM HAVING ALOT OF FUN WITH THIS BLOG THING. FINDING ALOT OF OLD FRIENDS. TELL DAVID HI.