Secondly...I met some friends at the Cincinnati Homeschool Convention last week. This was a first for me and I loved it! Of course, it was a ton of fun being with old friends once again! Even if you're not homeschooling, there are a ton of helpful seminars and information and resources you can gain from this, i.e. christian children's books, audiobooks, science lab kits, art supplies and ideas and much much more. I definitely plan on going again next year if at all possible. If you're interested, the website is http://www.cincinnatihomeschoolconvention.com/. (Tara H. was also with us for the first two days, but I didn't think to bring my camera until Saturday, so I didn't get a picture of her. So sorry Tara!)
And lastly, we had a very nice Easter Sunday - spent with my parents. The Lord's presence was very real during the services and of course, it was extra special for the kids to get to spend the night and find their Easter baskets at PopPop and Nanny's house.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
New Nephew and Homeschool Convention!
Caleb was born! - And such a beautiful baby! We thank the Lord for Kim's QUICK and safe delivery (you'll have to ask her about that).



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Your sister Kim's baby Caleb is GORGEOUS!!!! Wow, he looks like one of those porcelain dolls!
I wish I could have gone to that convention with y'all. I really really need to plan for these things and go!
I am so glad you updated your blog. Love the pictures! Great picture of you with the gals!
P.S. Your kids looked so cute in the Easter pictures. They are always dressed so nice!
It was good to see you, Kelly, ever so briefly! I was SO disappointed not to be able to stay for Saturday, but I'm not too sad that I wasn't in the picture! All you skinny mama's...... :)
I agree with Kim, that baby is one DOLL! Makes me want another one! HA!
A big congratulations to Kim and Tim. I talked with Rebecca the day before she left for the convention. I am sure you had a great time. It is so refreshing to get new ideas and meet people who are doing the same thing you are. I'm glad you had a nice time with your parents for Easter. The kids look so nice.
Loved your new pictures...Your kids looked adorable on Easter(as always!) Congrats on being a new aunt! That baby is adorable! Makes me want another one! I have never been to a HS convention but would really like to go to one! Thanks for the information! See ya at I.H.C.?
Great pics! Your kids are beautiful. I didn't know Kim was expecting! He is adorable. :)
It was so nice to be with you at the convention!! We'll have to make that an annual get-together. It was great to hear great speakers and share the wonderful laughs and memories that we gals made.
Congratulations on Kim's baby! Thanks for sharing pictures, as well as pictures of your Easter. Blessings on you all, my friend!
Hey Kelly;
It was so fun to be with you again. I will say though that as lovely as the ladies are in that photo, the new nephew far out shines us. Congrats.
Just enjoying these pics....that baby is so precious! What a beautiful "newborn" and mom picture!
Post a Comment