Monday, April 7, 2008
Warning - commenters may be viruses!
I have been getting quirky comments on my blog from unknown people and I think they're viruses. One of them looked legit and it actually had a personal message saying something about me having a beautiful family and they enjoy seeing my site. Whenever I get comments on my blog, I get an email notifying me with a link to the commenter's blog. When I clicked on the link, my computer started acting wierd. I quickly exited out and turned the computer off, but now my email won't send out any messages and I get odd error messages. I am sure I got a virus. So...this is a warning to you so the same thing doesn't happen to you. I guess don't click on any of the commenter's names unless you know who they are and know for sure it's safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I know I have only had a blog for about 10 days and already someone I did not know came on and commented.
I love this blogging finding all kinds of friends etc.
later
barb
Sorry for he problem you encountered! Hopefully all is working well now! And I'm glad you found out I'm a real person! :) Thanks for visiting my blog!
I tried to add a blog link list but had some type of error. I'll try again sometime. For now, I am favoriting the blogs so I can add them later. TTYL ....
We will also be at the Collingsworth music hall concert next week.
What an exremely hectic week it will be with IHC and the concert.... :D
Hey, I saw what you are talking about on someone else's blog, so I'm with you on thinking they are virus issues. Hope your computer recovers quickly!
It was fun to hear from you...I'll see ya at I.H.C.!
I enjoyed chatting with you at I.H.C., too! You have such a beautiful family! Oh dear...how much of a "little boy" was Cade acting like in the choir?? ha!(I am rather afraid to find out!) My email address is danengland@sbcglobal.net...That would be great if you could send it to me! Hope that you are having a good week...I am still in "recovery" mode(Our Revival was the week before I.H.C.!)Bye now...
Kelly...I've been watching my email...Did you happen to send that clip? If not...don't worry about it. I just didn't want to have missed it! Hope that you are having a great weekend!
Kelly, it was also nice to meet you! I keep checking back to see if you have posted a new post recently. I kow life is VERY busy, I blog in snatches. I usually find it is easier in the morning or later at night. I love meeting new people via blogging and geting small glimpses into their lives.
TTYL~ Lori R.
Post a Comment