Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!

My brown eyed baby boy turned 4 today!

Jacob's personality is shy and ornery. When someone talks to him, he gets embarrassed and scowls at them (a habit we're trying to break!).

As each one of our children does, Jacob brings so much joy to our lives. I can't imagine our family without him!









7 comments:

Admin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patty said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!!
Love Uncle Tim, Aunt Patty, Brittany, Walter, Charlie, Chris, and Olivia.

Nancy said...

4 already? WOW! I remember coming to see him when he was only a few days old! Hope he has a great birthday....he's a cutie!

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!! I got up this morning and remembered it was your special day. I really like the pictures of you--so cute. Thanks for sharing your grandparents and cousin with us. We had so much fun. By the way, they were always calling Joseph Jacob. I wonder why?

Ronda said...

What an adorable little guy...Enjoyed all of the cute pictures of him! Hope that he had fun on his "special" day! I can tell that you are such a good Mommy and love your kids! Hope that you are having a good day!(So sorry, but the email didn't come through...please don't even worry about it! I so appreciate you trying to send it, though!)

Kim M. said...

Happy Birthday to a handsome little man. It's hard to believe; it just seems like yesterday that I got the email with his birth announcement. He is so cute!

Tara said...

What a good-looking little man! Hope he had a wonderful birthday.