It was a privilege to decorate for this shower. Sherilyn S. is our pastor's daughter. She is one special little lady and we are going to miss her when she gets married and leaves us! But, we are so grateful to the Lord for sending Andy to her, the very special man that she is about to marry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I'm sure she will be missed!
I enjoyed looking at the photos.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Would that happen to be Esther Dotson in that one photo? I met her at youth camp in TN years ago. She was a good friend to me and we kept in contact for a few years. How is she doing? I pray for her when she comes to mind.
Thanks so much for posting these, Kelly! I wanted to be there so badly!
Liz, I wish you could have been there too! We missed you!
Anita, thanks for your comment! No, Esther wasn't at the shower. I know her though. She is absolutely one of the sweetest ladies I know! She visited our church a couple months ago (she was visiting the Collingsworths). I only got to talk to her shortly. She seems to be doing very good. Her kids have gotten so big! You can see a few pictures of her & her kids on the Collingsworth's website.
Enjoyed seeing these...thanks for sharing! Everything and everybody looks lovely!:)
(I hope the incense wasn't too strong there...Ha!)
Enjoyed the photos...I always love bridal showers...The glow of "young love" is so fun to see! Miss Sherilyn is a very pretty girl! Looks like she had a nice shower! I am happy for her...
Thanks for posting - Sherilyn's a great girl!
Thanks for the comment(s) on my blog. That's great news that you finally get to take "working" off your list of things to do everyday. Although you will still be working, it will be in the fun Mommy way! Maybe now you will feel like you have the time to enjoy a zoo pass....I highly recommend it. It's so fun, a great place to get exercise and the kids learn SO much.
I liked the picture of Katie and her flowers...so cute and she did a great job!
Congrats Sherilyn!! Pretty shower pics! Liz B
Goodness I am behind on commenting!
You did a great job decorating. Katie did too :-)
I remember the Stetlers living in Alabama and their cute little blondie toddlers running around... now they are all grown! It makes me feel old!
Loved seeing the pictures, even recognized a few faces.
Post a Comment