I didn't realize until the wedding was almost over that I had my camera on the wrong setting; therefore, blurry pictures! I apologize, but at least this will give you an idea of what the wedding was like. I have pictures of the reception that I'll post soon. It takes too much time to post them all at once!
Their wedding was beautiful with beautiful music from Mark Sankey, Collingsworth family, Jan Miller and her girls and others.
Their wedding was beautiful with beautiful music from Mark Sankey, Collingsworth family, Jan Miller and her girls and others.
So sweet to watch Darrell Lee hold his Grandma Stetler's hand as he walked her down the aisle.
Bethy Avery
Valerie Stroud - Andy's sister
Marie Stetler and Lizzy Stetler
Merilee Luther - Sherilyn's sister
Andy rolling out the carpet with the help of little Darrell Lee III
Gracie
Singing to each other
Kyle Weddle & Amy Miles
4 comments:
So glad that you shared the pretty wedding pictures! The bride looked beautiful...Sounds like it was a lovely day! The picture of your sleeping daughter was priceless! Hope that you are enjoying your summer...
I am so glad you posted these. (yes, I am commenting... smile)
Brother Sankey has talked about this wedding for days! LOL
I knew you would post and I am not disappointed! Beautiful!
Tyhanks for sharing the photos. It looked lovely!
you just had to put that on there, huh?
Post a Comment