Monday, June 23, 2008

Joshua & Katie Singing on Father's Day

Josh and Katie sang this song Father's Day Sunday morning at my parent's church.

12 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!

Barb (Glick) Kamph said...

That is so precious. What a keepsake.

As for jelly, it is so easy. Go buy a few boxes of SureJell and the quick easy freeze recipe is inside. Basicly, mash strawberries, I use the blender, mix 2 cups with 4 cup sugar, let set 10 min. boil surejell and water for 1 min mix in and blend 3 min pour into containers and let set 24 hours and then freeze. The recipe is in the box. Good luck

Ronda said...

How positively adorable! I really enjoyed that! Your kids are so cute...bet your husband's buttons were poppin'! ha! Hope that you all are having a great summer...we just got back from church camp and had a wonderful time!

Barb (Glick) Kamph said...

Let me know if you do it, I would like to hear how it went. Remember the pics during the process,Ha, I forgot. Just would like to know the outcome, it really is easy to do and oooh soo good.

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

So special. They did a nice job.

Nancy said...

So Cute!!

Tara said...

Great job, kiddos! I enjoyed hearing you play again too, Kelly! This blogging thing is all right. :)

Kim M. said...

AWWWWEEE it made me want to cry!! That was so sweet! Tell Josh & Katie I said they are really talented.

Barb (Glick) Kamph said...

Yes I got them from a local Amish Man and they were just picked right before I got them. One of our local growers does sell at the local grocery store but they are more.I paid 2.50 a quart.. good luck.

Ronda said...

Next year...you should come visit our camp! We are "new" Bible Methodists so we are just getting involved, but we love it! The camp is in the process of trying to figure what to do about more space. We have had to stay in a motel(not that I minded having a good bathroom! ha!)in the past, but we would eventually like a place to stay on the grounds! Our kids really love it! Great memories! Hope that you are having a good day...

Making Memories 1999 said...

Your kiddos did a great job!! Thanks for posting the video!

Julia said...

So sweet!