Thursday, August 7, 2008

OUR VISIT WITH BOZONES

As always, we had a fun visit with David's cousin, Sherilyn Bozone and her family. We always have such a nice time with them and hate it when they have to leave!

These are Sunday morning pictures taken in my in-law's front yard in front of Erma's (David's mom's) beautiful roses. David's mom fixed a wonderful Sunday dinner for all of us (8 adults and 12 kids!) complete with roast, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, etc.

My girls with Julianna and Lydia
The boys weren't quite as cooperative as the girls!

We spent Monday at Parkey's Farm in Winton Woods. This was our first visit and definitely won't be our last! There was so much for the kids to do. There was a large red barn and the whole inside was a play area for kids to climb, slide, balls to play in, etc.

Kara enjoying the slide
Samuel playing hide-n-seek
Jacob
Joshua and Lydia
The boys posing as farm animals. There wasn't enough room for Jacob, so he's petting the horse.
The coolest of them all ! :)
The girls posing as farm animals. I love Kara's pose in this one! She's supposed to be petting the cow.
The kids loved the indoor & outdoor petting zoo. There was a chicken sitting in it's nest in this trash can. The kids were very excited when Sherilyn reached down and found a warm egg in the nest.




There were flower and vegetable gardens that the kids were allowed to water and pick vegetables from.


Joshua pumping water for Katie

Katie and Joshua enjoying their corn they picked from the garden
Enjoying a wagon ride

...and pony rides!

I wish I had a video of this! Katie was crying because the cow had just licked her hand with it's big coarse tongue while she was trying to feed it hay. Joseph was trying to comfort her. So sweet!


The whole clan!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Parky's Farm looks like a super fun place!I always enjoy seeing pictures of the kids....they're growing so fast. I think Khara looks quite a bit older than Caleb...I think all her hair makes her look more grown up!

Barb (Glick) Kamph said...

Wow. So much fun and activities put into such short time. Love (mom's) roses. I have never heard of Parky's Farm, looks like a great place, lots of cool stuff for the kids to enjoy. Your looking good, trust your feeling great also.

Ronda said...

Looks like you all had a nice, fun time with the Bozones! The kids all looked SO cute in their Sunday finery and Parky's Farm looks like a great place to visit! More wonderful summer memories for you all...

Kim M. said...

That looks like something my kids would love. Wow, what a handsome/pretty bunch.

I loved seeing all the pictures... I remember sitting behind the Bozones during church down at H.S. right after they got married and thinking "what a nice couple".

kayla said...

Looks like you had way too much fun.