My in-laws stayed with our kids all day and then took them to their home that evening. What an incredible help and relief it was to know our kids were in good hands and having a great time!
The kids visiting me in the delivery room. My water broke while they were in there, so David quickly rushed them out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Kelly.....you look WAY too chipper! Enjoyed all the pictures....your family is just beautiful! Congratulations!
Congrats to you on your 5th precious little one! You do look great for coming through what we women all call LABOR!!! =) She's a dolly!
Thanks for your comment on my blog...my heart aches for Brent and the families too. Sooo Sad!
Wow, I agree... you do look great! I always looked washed out and barely alive (ha!).
I LOVE the picture of your family too... the excitement shows on each little face!
I can't wait to meet her.
What a beautiful family you have, Kelly! Congratulations on your new baby girl...she's so pretty!
Kelly you do look great...but after a few you become a pro... I love the family pic of all of you....May she bring you all tons more fun to your house....
Post a Comment