Patiently waiting and hoping!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
False Labor!
After waking up this morning with intense contractions 5 minutes apart for an hour and then an entire day of contractions, I finally decided to call my doctor. They were lasting every 4-5 minutes and with this being my fifth delivery, he wanted me to go to the hospital right away. However, although the monitor showed the contractions every 5 minutes, I was only dilated 1.5 cm. He made me walk the halls of the hospital for an hour and then checked me again. I was still only about 1.5 cm! So, he sent me home...back to the guessing game and restless nights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
BLESS YOUR HEART! I hope to see a picture of a smiling mom and baby on here soon! :)
I am so sorry!
Sorry to hear about the false alarm. Hope you have you little one soon!! You look great for being so far along!! You can't even tell you're expecting in the last photo of this post. Prayers, ~Lori
Kelly Thank you for your sweet comment. What a surprise it was to me to read the title of this post...I hadn't even heard you were expecting. Congrats! Sorry about the false labor that is NOT fun! I trust that all goes well and soon you have that precious bundle in your arms. =)
Happy 2009!
You can hardly tell that you are pregnant! You look great! :) Hope that you have been feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy....Sorry you had false labor. Not fun!
I enjoyed all of your holiday pictures! Looks like "good times"! Have a blessed 2009!
I can't believe it's almost time your new one to come. Time does fly. Take care and be sure to let us know when the big day comes for real.
Post a Comment